Makerere University College of Health Sciences (CHS), is the oldest medical training University Unit in East Africa. CHS comprises of 4 Schools namely; School of Medicine, School of Health Sciences, School of Biomedical Sciences and School of Public Health.
The College seeks to recruit an E-Learning Administrator who is tech-savvy and an educational enthusiast ready to take on multiple roles.
- Minimum of Master’s degree in instructional design, educational technology or computer science from a recognized University
- Previous working experience in instructional design for 2-3 years
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories, instructional design models and learning management systems especially Moodle
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop Illustrator)
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts
- In-depth knowledge of creative content authoring and delivery tools like Camtasia, jamboard etc.
Please see Downloads for more details
An application letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, letters from two referees and attachment of academic certificates and transcripts addressed to the Human Resources Manager, College of Health Sciences, Makerere University should be submitted to hrd[at]chs.mak.ac.ug by 3:00pm on Friday 12th February 2021.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted