Mr. Alfred Masikye,the Academic Registrar, Makerere University has said that the Public Universities Joint Admissions Board (PUJAB) application forms for UACE 2020 Senior Six candidates for the 2021/2022 Academic Year admissions are ready for collection from the university.
In a notice to all Head Teachers of A’ level schools, Mr. Masikye said the application forms should be collected from his office at Senate Building, Level 3, Makerere University.
He said that application forms are issued on payment of a non-refundable application fee of UGX. 52,000/= per applicant. Issuance of the application forms started on Friday 23rd April, 2021.
Procedure for Obtaining a Payment Reference Number (PRN) for Payment of PUJAB FORMS
- Visit to the website: https://payments.mak.ac.ug/pay/
- Fill in the name of the school or student
- Fill in the email
- Fill in the telephone number
GO TO NEXT
- Click on option number 24, code 224 and type in the number of students continue and get the Payment Reference Number (PRN).
- Go to any bank of your choice with the PRN and pay
- Present the receipt from the bank to the PUJAB Office Level 3 Senate Building and pick the form(s).
The forms are for only Ugandans. Please note that only Head Teachers or their authorised representatives will be served.
The closing date for submitting the completed application forms will be Monday 31st May, 2021.